Sunday, March 29, 2009

I’m Begging You For More Work | 你在哪?

I got my present job by chance. The process is actually quite amusing. When I am at home, nobody wants to give me a call. They chose to call while I am out with my friends, when my phone is running low on battery too. They purposely enjoy making my life difficult by throwing me between phone calls. I ended up not knowing who I was speaking to, and which company or side they are on. After I reach home, I decided to go and read up and see which company was it that I applied for. I realized I didn’t even apply for any position in that company. So happen that the agent that I sent my resume to, throw me to this job. I am glad about one thing though, and that is it belongs to a category of work environment which I don’t mind trying out. It is Novartis Singapore Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.

I never really thought that it would be that crowded in the morning behind popular in Jurong East. There were so many buses picking up workers. I was literally stuck in the middle of the road, not knowing where the bus from my company will be coming from. The rest is history. Life was a little slow paced at first, but it begun to pick up to such a speed that I barely have time for lunch. Then suddenly one day, life became too peaceful and there was not much work for me. I just had an impulse to sing the following song in my own way… Of course, I wont reveal too much about what my own way is…

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

I love you
But I gotta stay true
My morals got me on my knees
I'm begging, please stop playing games

I don't know what this is
'Cause you got me good
Just like you knew you would

I don't know what you do
But you do it well
I’m under your spell

You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
I said, release me

Now you think that I
Will be something on the side
But you got to understand
That I need a man
Who can take my hand, yes I do

I don't know what this is
But you got me good
Just like you knew you would

I don't know what you do
But you do it well
I’m under your spell

人生如果有24小时的求助热线,那该多美好,不知道我何时才知道号码。。。